The Razor's Edge ~ 13
|date & time||3 Mar 1987 pm|
|location||Chuang Tzu Auditorium, Pune|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 41min. Quality: good.|
Live music after the discourse.
|video||Available, duration 1h 56min. Quality: good, but a constant audio-noise (under revision).|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: Sw Anand Vimal.
- Question 1 from Sw Devageet
- Beloved Osho, these last days, I have come from discourse shaking and quivering from inside out. It comes after you have left. Although my body trembles, it doesn't feel like fear... or not any fear that I have known before. The image that comes is of me hanging by my fingertips to a window frame high in the sky, with nothing beneath it. There is no house, just a window frame and you are leaning out and dancing and singing madly. It is so inviting, that I forget myself and start clapping and singing, too. After you have gone, my survival mechanism comes running and trembling, trying to take over again. Is this what is happening, beloved Osho?
- Question 2 from Anurag Sudeha
- Beloved Osho, most of the time I live on the surface, my ego is dominant and I think the whole time. Then once in a while, when I see you in the morning discourse, or when I feel close to you, I feel great love and my heart opens, and I get a taste of what is possible. Beloved master, please help me to change myself.
- Question 3 from Nandan
- Beloved Osho, when you were talking about suchness the other day, it felt so good. It felt like nourishing me from the inside, and making me face the reality of having to leave this incredible oasis for a little while. But then, being happy to have my mind under control, my body freaked out totally, and now I feel like a stupid little girl again, lying in bed with a big cold, unable to dance with you in discourse, just before leaving. Suchness was the key to calm down my mind. Do you have another key for me to calm down my body, too? Why does my body freak out so easily whenever things get a little much? How can I break this old pattern?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|