The Razor's Edge ~ 15
|date & time||4 Mar 1987 pm|
|location||Chuang Tzu Auditorium, Pune|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 49min. Quality: good.|
Live music after the discourse.
|video||Available, duration 2h 4min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: Sw Anand Vimal.
- Question 1 from Maitri
- Beloved Osho, when I first came to you and looked into your eyes, I saw myself. After some years, looking into your eyes I felt myself inside my body, each cell of my body and that 'something else' inside dancing with aliveness. Last night I looked in your eyes and I saw. There was no one there. What a relief. Oh Osho, I am so glad you are not there. Can you say something about this, and this mysterious relief that there is no "thou" in my master?
- Question 2 from Deva Vachana
- Beloved Osho, to me, you are like the purposeless glad ocean that twice a day comes and goes, showering us with your energy like the waves of the sea. I could wish for nothing more than this joy of knowing that each day you will be with us again in the evening, and when night comes I go to my bed feeling filled, contained, and so much loved. In my sixty-seven years I have wandered so far away from myself. Could this miracle that is happening within and without be that at last I am on my way home?
- Question 3 from Kendra
- Beloved Osho, I feel we all use the word love like another four-letter word -- not really knowing at all what this state is. Can you please talk about what love really is?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|