The Razor's Edge ~ 19
|date & time||6 Mar 1987 pm|
|location||Chuang Tzu Auditorium, Pune|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 50min. Quality: good.|
Live music after the discourse.
|video||Available, duration 2h 3min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: Sw Anand Vimal.
- Question 1 from Shantam Divyama
- Beloved Osho, please talk about morality.
- Question 2 from Ma Prem Madhu
- Beloved Osho, what is it, that when I sit in your presence tears start to run from my eyes? They are not tears of sadness or happiness. They come from an unknown space in my being, and they leave me open and vulnerable, as if I have just been born. And I find myself looking at the world with new and fresh eyes. Beloved Osho, would you please say something about tears.
- Question 3 from Shunyam Anukant
- Beloved Osho, I am afraid of being nobody. Would you please comment?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|