The Razor's Edge ~ 23
|date & time||8 Mar 1987 pm|
|location||Chuang Tzu Auditorium, Pune|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 37min. Quality: good.|
Live music after the discourse.
|video||Available, duration 1h 50min. Quality: good, but a slight constant audio-noise.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: Sw Anand Vimal.
- Question 1 from Prem Rudra
- Beloved Osho, would you talk some more on the art of how to be fully alive?
- Question 2 from Sarovara
- Beloved Osho, it is strange... the closer I come to you, the more ordinary it feels. It is a calmness and a coolness and a nothingness, and yet out of this space I find myself dancing, clapping, laughing, and rejoicing with you. But it feels so different -- as though something has gone, but I can't remember what. And if I look for words to describe this new feeling, I can only say, "Love." but I say it uncertainly, insecurely. Oh, beloved Osho, what is going on?
- Question 3 from Ma Prem Shunyo
- Beloved Osho, is there a possibility that the disciple's love for the master will not be the last barrier if love and awareness can grow together?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|