The Razor's Edge ~ 26
|date & time||10 Mar 1987 am|
|location||Chuang Tzu Auditorium, Pune|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 41min. Quality: good.|
Live music after the discourse.
|video||Available, duration 1h 53min. Quality: good, but a constant audio-noise.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: Sw Anand Vimal.
- Question 1 from Ma Shantam Lani
- Beloved Osho, I feel so imprisoned by the fear of being intimate and totally losing control with a man. This outrageous woman is locked up inside. When she comes out once in a while, men usually freak out, so she goes back into hibernation, plays safe, and is totally frustrated. Could you please talk about this fear of intimacy?
- Question 2 from Ma Prem Devika
- Beloved Osho, you look into my eyes, and I disappear into yours. I experience a communication happening beyond words, beyond this world. I am so in love with you, all other things have lost my interest. I have heard so many times that all good things must come to an end. Please, Osho, tell me again that this is not going to end.
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|