The Razor's Edge ~ 28
|date & time||11 Mar 1987 am|
|location||Chuang Tzu Auditorium, Pune|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 38min. Quality: good.|
Live music after the discourse.
|video||Available, duration 1h 46min. Quality: good, but a constant audio-noise (under revision).|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: Sw Anand Vimal.
- Question 1 from Deva Nirupo
- Beloved Osho, I am feeling closer and closer to you as my lover and my friend. My trust in you is helping me to sink deeper and deeper into myself. Fear is there for the unknown, and when I relax into it I fall one more step into myself, and after that, I feel as if something is dying. Beloved master, am I on the right path? Could you please say something?
- Question 2 from Satyadharma
- Beloved Osho, I was blind. You gave me light for which I am extremely grateful. Until now, I did not ask a single question, but now I cannot hold back. Osho, it seems that some men of truth, after contemplating the consequences of telling the truth, came to observe, "say the truth, but say the pleasant truth. Don't say the truth that is unpleasant." Osho, please say something about it.
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|