The Razor's Edge ~ 29
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|date & time||11 Mar 1987 pm|
|location||Chuang Tzu Auditorium, Pune|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 59min. Quality: good.|
Live music after the discourse.
|video||Available, duration 2h 12min. Quality: good, but a constant audio-noise (under revision).|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: Sw Anand Vimal.
- Question 1 from Anand Nirvana
- Beloved Osho, waivering between bold action and paralyzing doubt, silent acceptance and useless sabotage, I struggle... waiting. Please comment on silence and death.
- Question 2 from Shantam Lani
- Beloved Osho, I was drawn to your commune at Rajneeshpuram like to a magnet about three years ago, not understanding why I was there, just knowing somewhere inside of my being that there was no other place on this planet to experience life in its totality. I had never read any of your books, nor any other books on the search for truth, awareness, or raising consciousness. I wonder how I keep coming to your well when I don't even feel thirsty, or at least I don't experience this thirst.
- Question 3 from Anand Mayoori
- Beloved Osho, before coming to India I was your disciple "in spite of myself." But since coming here I have fallen so in love with you that I feel you as my beloved master and not just Osho. There are times when I feel awed or privileged or in blissful, painful communion. But there are also moments when life seems so utterly futile and hopeless, and I feel such despair that even one more footstep seems like too much. Beloved master, can you provide some insight?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|