The Razor's Edge ~ 30
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|date & time||12 Mar 1987 am|
|location||Chuang Tzu Auditorium, Pune|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 33min. Quality: good.|
Live music after the discourse.
|video||Available, duration 1h 40min. Quality: good, but a constant audio-noise (under revision).|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: Sw Anand Vimal.
- Question 1 from Ramaprem
- Beloved Osho, the other night, following the energy between my eyes, I went into myself, looking for "who am I?" At a certain point I found myself immersed in great nothingness. The sensation was very strong. I couldn't go on; I felt so afraid of this emptiness that I stopped. Osho, what is this energy that is felt between the eyes? Is it the so-called "third eye"? If this was the right way, why was I so afraid and trembling?
- Question 2 from Dhyan Astiko
- Beloved Osho, a few months ago, I experienced for the first time in my life that you are not. I saw the perfect mirror. It appeared to me that even the physical universe is just an idea; there are no words to describe the nightmare. Only one sentence crushed through my head: "He kills us! He kills us!" Your presence in all of my friends is an immense help to focus my energy into the heart. Simultaneously I started to go through the fear in my daily life, but it seems as if there is no end. I'm not sure anymore whether this is the right way. Would you please comment?
- Question 3 from Nirava Chandira
- Beloved Osho, this, my first year of sannyas, is the beginning of living, and each moment is a fresh opportunity to dive deeper into myself and into you. You speak of three phases: the student, the disciple, and the devotee. As disciple, your light draws me closer -- my inner flame is burning! And yet, the mind still interprets and interferes. A true knowing, merging with you as a devotee, a distant, undiscovered star. Beloved Osho, please shed light on this gap I am experiencing -- this phenomenon of disciple transforming into devotee.
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series|