The Revolution ~ 08
|date & time||18 Feb 1978 am|
|location||Buddha Hall, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 43min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1
- As I come to understand more deeply how completely the mind has been conditioned it seems to me that even the guru-disciple relationship is an expression of this conditioning. For man to be totally liberated, must he not also transcend this traditional belief by leaping through love in the wonder and mystery of life itself, beyond the form of gods or gurus? If my heart makes a leap of surrender through a guru, doesn't that very act of creating an authority outside of myself become a subtle form of bondage? I have just described my mind-heart search for truth. Can you please go into this more deeply?
- Question 2
- I have been long in search of a fully enlightened perfect master, and at last I have found you. Osho, will you accept me as your humble disciple?
- Question 3 from Christiane
- When I came to the ashram one week ago, I felt the strong energy and liked the atmosphere. The next day already I felt how I was opening my heart through the meditations, Sufi dances and so on, and I was really happy. I was ready to start growing, to improve myself.
- And now I'm really sad, lonely, rejected. I suddenly realized that just growing from a seed to a big tree is not the only important thing. We should be able to share all the love we feel, all the energy we get. We are not living alone on earth. We are a community, a big family, supported by love. And it is exactly this that I'm missing at the ashram. I want to enjoy both parts of me -- the growing and improving part, and the human love or sharing part -- I'm one whole person. Is contact and love feeling so difficult to find here? Or are we expecting too much? I'm really so confused, I don't know what to do anymore.
- Please give me an answer to help me.
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|