The Sannyas Wiki:About
Once on sannyas.org, the Osho Bibliography was added.
In 2013, the website, which was driven by a Visual Foxpro database, was ported to MySQL with a MediaWiki front end. This finally opened the doors to new editors and much more content.
It should be noted that we are in no way affiliated with the Wikimedia Foundation or its Wikipedia. Although we link to the Wikipedia on many of our pages, we do not endorse the Wikimedia Foundation or any content in the Wikipedia including the Wikipedia pages we link to.
If you are not a registered user and need to contact us, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Special thanks to ...
- Osho Bibliography
- Sw Anand Sugit - our Dutch editor maintaining the English and Dutch language sections
- Sw Deva Sarlo - our Canadian editor maintaining the Hindi language section
- Sw Dhyan Antar - our Russian editor maintaining the Russian and Hindi language sections
- Sw Deva Satyana - our Taiwanese editor maintaining the Chinese language section
- Sw Anand Rudra - our German editor maintaining the German and English language sections
- Sw Satrakshita for hundreds of cover scans of English and Dutch language first editions
- Sw Anand Sugit, Sw Deva Sarlo, Sw Prem Samadhan and Sw Dhyan Antar for editing most first editions, adding tons of info and missing scans
- Aad Disseldorp for dozens of English first editions and many Dutch & Indian editions
- Rob Bakker for dozens of English editions and cover scans
- Ma Sangit for a lot of cover scans of English language first editions
- Sw Prem Ramoda for Italian to English translations
- Ma Shalabha, Aquiles and Ma Avinasho for information about some Spanish editions
- Sw Amrit Firak for information about some Slovenian editions
- Sw Sangit Parvat for information about some Dutch editions and early Indian publications
- Sw Prem Mahavira and Ma Prem Kumari for info and cover scans of Serbian language editions
- Sw Shunyam for some old German editions
- Phap Ngo for many cover scans of Vietnamese books
- Ma Mayo for information about some Dutch editions
- Sw Shailendra Saraswati (Osho's brother) for tons of scans and info on Hindi language editions and huge help with Hindi background
- Sw Niklank Bharti (Osho's brother) for hundreds of Osho's manuscripts and early books
- Sw Anand Neeten for gathering and scanning so many of Osho's manuscripts
- Ma Prem Kailash for many scans of Hindi editions
- Sw Satya Anuragi for tons more scans of Hindi first editions and info
- Sw Antar Rahi for extensive deep research into Hindi audio and text sources
- Dilip Sodha, Sw Nirav Jayant & Jajuji for Hindi manuscript transcriptions
- Sw Prem Prabhat (from Rajasthan) for support with Hindi texts
- These are just some of the hundreds of people who are helping with the Wiki every day of the year.
- Osho Music
- Sw Anand Sugit for creating the nearly 300 pages of the Osho Music Archive which is now a pivotal part of Osho Music
- Tobias Oldoerp and Sugit for sharing the huge collection of music that is the heart of the Osho Music Archive
- Sw Deva Sarlo for sharing his wonderful songbooks to the wiki and Sugit for transferring them all
- Ma Anand Para for a copy of Aneeta's Sufi Dancing in Poona sheets
- ...and special thanks to the many musicians who provided us with their music and stories.
The Wiki "in the news"
- Osho News: Sannyas Wiki
- Sannyas News: Sannyas.org goes wiki
- Rebellious Spirit: Sannyas.org goes wiki
- Sannyas Roundup by Ma Anand Bhagawati
- Osho News: The wiki making news ;)
- Osho News: Music on Sannyas Wiki
- Vrienden van Osho ~ News from the Sannyas Wiki (Dutch)
- Vrienden van Osho on the Osho Music Archive (Dutch)
- Viha Connection magazine Jan 2019 ~ Sharing Osho by Sw Anand Sugit
- Sugit talks about the wiki on the LoveOsho podcast
The Wiki on facebook
- ps Why do "spiritual", "meditative" people bother to hang out on the internet ?
- Because the cornflakes are still fresh !! Read on...