The Search ~ 02
|date & time||2 Mar 1976 am|
|location||Chuang Tzu Auditorium, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 15min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1
- Beloved Osho, I don't know why I am here.
- Question 2
- Beloved Osho, please explain the difference between 'decidophobia' and disciplehood.
- Question 3
- Beloved Osho, why does so much reaction come to me against discipline?
- And an attraction and a voice saying, "you must!"
- Is there a difference between obeying and surrender?
- Question 4
- Beloved Osho, what if there are not any gaps?
- Question 5
- Beloved Osho, who cares?
- Is this creative indifference, or sleep?
- Please comment.
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|