The Search ~ 08
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|date & time||9 Mar 1976 am|
|location||Chuang Tzu Auditorium, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 21min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1
- Beloved Osho, it seems as if everything I perceive in or out of meditation is my own creation or projection. I can't distinguish between what I see, feel or am creating.
- Osho, what is?
- Question 2
- Beloved Osho, we like life and its enjoyments and think that we belong to the halfhearted, yet we really don't want to go unless you kick us out.
- Question 3
- Beloved Osho, whatsoever you are telling us, from time to time it appeals to the mind, and something in me wants to follow it. But still I find myself never practicing it. Why is it so, Osho?
- Question 4
- Beloved Osho, I am not always clear on the difference between leaking and overflowing. Could you give a few pointers please?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|