The Secret of Secrets Vol 1 ~ 12
|date & time||22 Aug 1978 am|
|location||Buddha Hall, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 42min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1
- Is it fair to put politicians with dogs?
- Question 2
- What is neurosis and what is the cure for it?
- Question 3
- Are all women really soft, feminine and loving?
- Question 4 from Stilwell
- Your discourse on politics and the poison it is was extraordinary! I have lived in many communities, all sincere and well-meaning, yet everywhere I was appalled at the unconscious political ambition and intrigues which are underlying and dormant but come up in spite of the good intentions.
- How are you handling it here? Are you allowing it free play so that people can work it out of their systems -- or are you nipping it in the bud and weeding out those that show the slightest tendencies?
- My humble experience is that some people can never, never get anything going without politics -- without getting themselves higher and higher in the power game. They are all over -- perhaps even here -- spreading their poison.
- Question 5 from Saguna
- Beloved Osho, this morning in the lecture, I went so deep that I was sure the body was going to die right then and there. I became very afraid and struggled back to the surface. Now I am afraid it will happen again. What to do?
- Question 6
- Is psychoanalysis really that useless?
- Question 7
- Why is communication so difficult?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|