The Secret of Secrets Vol 2 ~ 02
|date & time||28 Aug 1978 am|
|location||Buddha Hall, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 43min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1 from Sadananda
- Osho, while in therapy myself, I spent much time praying. Over the years I felt better. I never knew whether it was the therapy or the prayer. As a therapist I want to urge others to pray but feel embarrassed.
- Question 2 from Madhuri
- I am in love, and I feel like a moth dying into a candle flame. Am I meant somehow to extricate myself and be aware and alone, or to die into the flame. In joy, in agony, it goes on and on...
- Question 3
- Why are you not consistent in your statements?
- Question 4 from Bhagwato
- Why is it so difficult to ask the real question? And why do I feel so stupid about this and any other question?
- Question 5 from Mariel Strauss
- I am often able to achieve the state -- or what seems like the state -- which you call 'being a hollow bamboo' -- silent, watching, empty. The only problem is that there is no bliss in that emptiness: it is just nothing. Can I expect something to fill it one of these days?
- Question 6
- Is not life stranger than fiction?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|