The Sun Rises in the Evening ~ 02
|date & time||12 Jun 1978 am|
|location||Buddha Hall, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 30min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1 from Kabir
- A pebble falling into water
- Ripples the far shore.
- A spark fanned by the breeze
- Starts a forest fire.
- A master's presence spreads awareness
- To the far corners of the earth.
- Osho, what is your work?
- Question 2 from Krishna Gopa
- At times I feel like I can just silently sit and wait for eternity -- and other times like sobbing with the futility of sitting outside a gate I cannot even see -- frozen between action and inaction. Does one miss by demanding? Is impatience a lack of trust?
- Question 3 from Kalika
- I don't understand why it is so difficult to stay awake during lecture and taped lecture. It is like being drugged. Yet it seems to make no difference whether I am awake or asleep as, afterwards, in either case, I cannot remember what it is you have said. Yet I feel deeply affected inside. Can you explain please?
- Question 4 from Parinirvana
- It is so. I know. But I don't know.
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|