The Sun Rises in the Evening ~ 04
|date & time||14 Jun 1978 am|
|location||Buddha Hall, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 31min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1 from Prabuddha
- What if there are only mirrors and mirrors and mirrors reflecting each other?
- Question 2 from Parivesh
- When the internal talking stops, is this enlightenment?
- Question 3
- Where is the love in Buddha's teachings? I can't feel it.
- Question 4
- Do you know anything about the Radha Soami religion and its master saint, Charan Singhji? I have recently read three books from the Radha Soami and would like you to comment on their beliefs:
- First: that there has always been at least one living master since before Buddha's time and Charan Singh is the current one.
- Second: that their 'audible sound current' and five sacred mantras are the only valid meditation.
- Third: that only Charan Singh can 'connect' one to the sound current.
- Fourth: if you become his disciple you may have to go through other incarnations, but never lower than you are now.
- Fifth: that there are at least seven heavens, each higher than the other, and only Charan Singh can take you up. Other saints can only take you up to the second heaven, where Jesus and Buddha live.
- I am not a disciple of Charan Singh and have no desire to become one, but the Radha Soami books did leave me very puzzled.
- Question 5 from Savita
- You always say that you're not there. Everyone else says they look into your eyes and there's no one there. How is it that I always experience the opposite, that you're there and you're the only one who's really there?
- Question 6 from Veda
- Did I hear you rightly? There is nothing that can be done to stop the misery -- no decoration or pruning is going to do any good.
- Question 7 from Sw Krishna Prabhu
- How can anyone who has not realised his true Buddha nature help feeling inferior in your presence every morning?
- Question 8 from Mukta
- Beloved Osho, yes, yes, yes, Osho. Yes.
- Question 9
- Why should the poor sun rise in the evening? Is the morning not enough?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|