The Sun Rises in the Evening ~ 05
|date & time||15 Jun 1978 am|
|location||Buddha Hall, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 32min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the sutra: Ma Prem Maneesha.
- The sutra
- The moon reflected in the stream,
- The wind blowing through the pines
- In the cool of the evening, in the deep midnight, --
- What is it for?
- When we attain reality,
- It is seen to be neither
- Personal nor impersonal.
- There is no sin, no paradise, no loss or gain;
- About this transcendentality, no questions!
- Who is thoughtless? Who is birthless?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|