The Sun Rises in the Evening ~ 07
|date & time||17 Jun 1978 am|
|location||Buddha Hall, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 37min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the sutra: Sw Ananda Teertha.
- The sutra
- He always walks by himself;
- Saunters by himself:
- From the time I recognized the road,
- I realized I had nothing to do with
- Birth and death.
- Walking is Zen, sitting is Zen;
- Talking or silent, moving unmoving, --
- The essence is at ease.
- Entering the deep mountains
- I live in quiet solitude.
- The hills are high, the valleys deep
- When one lives beneath an old pine tree.
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|