The Sun Rises in the Evening ~ 08
|date & time||18 Jun 1978 am|
|location||Buddha Hall, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 34min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1 from Sudha
- Please help me to be happy, to be ordinary. I find that all my upsets, conflicts, turmoils, have to do with this desire to be special and nothing else.
- Question 2
- Can I know a question the answer of which you do not know?
- Question 3 from Hal Duggan
- Why are methods needed when releasement can happen instantly, herenow? I am so tired of trips. How many more must I try only to find? They don't work either? I know the problem is in me and I know there is no problem. So now what?
- Question 4 from Anadideva
- Last night I had this dream: in the middle of the night, the sun appeared, completely out of its place. This filled me with a sacred terror which was outside of any dream. But at the centre of the terror came the remembrance of you and the state you represent, which is beyond all fear, and it vanished, leaving me in an emptiness for some moment. I felt I understood a little of how loving you madly can enable me to go anywhere!
- Question 5 from Punita
- Oooh Osho!
- The whole life waterfalling on me!
- Heaven and earth, work and play, everything
- I have ever been and done,
- All things I have ever wanted to will be,
- Past and future swelling swelling
- In balloon dancing now!
- This enlightenment is some
- Crazy business!
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|