The Sun Rises in the Evening ~ 09
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|date & time||19 Jun 1978 am|
|location||Buddha Hall, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 36min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the sutra: Sw Ananda Teertha.
- The sutra
- We get rid of illusion and acquire the truth,
- But this is discrimination;
- Our mind is cleverly false.
- All principles are no principles;
- They have no relation
- To spiritual perception.
- It never leaves this place,
- And is always perfect.
- When you look for it,
- You find you can't see it.
- You can't get at it,
- You can't be rid of it.
- When you do neither,
- There it is!
- When you are silent, it speaks;
- When you speak, it is silent.
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|