The Sword and the Lotus ~ 12
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|date & time||1 Feb 1986 pm|
|location||Oberoi Soaltee Hotel, Kathmandu, Nepal|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 57min. Quality: good.|
|video||Available, duration 1h 57min. Quality: inferior, a constant audio-noise (under revision).|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: different unidentified Indian or Nepali men, among them is Haridas and Arun ?
- Question 1
- Beloved master, what are you doing and why? How is it different from what we are doing and why?
- Question 2
- Beloved master, can a journey motivated by desire end in desireless witnessing?
- Question 3
- Beloved master, I am a little confused. Is there a contradiction between living life totally, and at the same time witnessing it from outside?
- Question 4
- Beloved master, for a long time I thought that I wanted to drop my ego, but I've found that I just want to drop the pain that comes with having an ego, and I still want to keep that pleasure or romance and excitement of having an ego. So it seems that my only motivation for dropping is a kind of negative one, to avoid the pain. I'm wondering if there is any possible positive motivation that could mean beyond ego?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|