The Sword and the Lotus ~ 20
|date & time||10 Feb 1986, 9:00|
|location||Oberoi Soaltee Hotel, Kathmandu, Nepal|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 44min. Quality: good, but a constant noise.|
|video||Available, duration 1h 44min. Quality: not good, a constant audio-noise, no sound during Osho arriving (under revision).|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: Ma Prem Maneesha.
- Question 1
- Beloved master, during the last years the Indian shamans have gone more and more into public work.
- Can you say something about this work?
- Question 2
- Beloved master, the New Age movement is becoming stronger in Europe. We see parallels to your prophecy of the quantum leap. What do you think about the New Age movement?
- Question 3
- Beloved master, there is a great potential of creative, crazy and intelligent energy amongst the European artists, poets, writers and theater people. Their life is full and hot and they are totally surrendered to their profession. Meditation is a strange phenomenon for them. Most of them don't even want to hear anything about it. Please comment.
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|