The Sword and the Lotus ~ 23
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|date & time||12 Feb 1986 pm|
|location||Oberoi Soaltee Hotel, Kathmandu, Nepal|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 32min. Quality: good, but questions barely audible (under revision).|
|video||Available, duration 1h 33min. Quality: good, but a constant audio-noise; questions, Osho arriving and leaving are not good (under revision).|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: Sw Anand Arun ?, unidentifined Indian men.
- Question 1
- Beloved master, many people, when they try to understand the origin of creation, are puzzled: why does the ultimate, which was one, have to be immediately two after creation? In other words, positive and negative, male and female, and so on. The ultimate in all its power, existence, fullness, could have helped creation on a male-male basis, on a female-female basis, or a joined together basis, as a theosophist once explained. He wrote that at the time of creation the human creatures, male and female, were born joined together at birth and they walked on four legs.
- Of course, the ultimate in all its power could have solved the problem of progeny in a different way from that which we know now.
- Is this a question which is solvable, or will it be better to have it added as unknown to limited thinking, to the mind as such?
- Question 2
- Beloved master, as one grows old, one's ideas slowly change. Are your ideas about sex to superconsciousness the same? Your comment please.
- Question 3
- Beloved master, seers have said -- Guru Rama, guru Vishnu, guru Deva Maheshwar -- that the master is the generator, the operator and the destroyer.
- I cannot conceive how it can be true. Please enlighten me.
- Question 4
- Beloved master, what of Jaina and Sufi religions -- is there any genuine master in the present moment anywhere in the world?
- Please give some light on this matter.
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|