The Sword and the Lotus ~ 24
|date & time||13 Feb 1986 pm|
|location||Oberoi Soaltee Hotel, Kathmandu, Nepal|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 32min. Quality: good.|
Live music after the discourse.
|video||Available, duration 1h 33min. Quality: not so good: a constant audio-noise; questions, Osho arriving and leaving are not good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: unidentified Western woman (q.1-2) and Sw Anand Arun.
- Question 1
- Beloved master, in my heart I feel full of devotion and respect for you. Slowly, something inside is opening up towards friendship with you. Do I have to pass through devotion to become your friend? I shall remain respectful and pass both of them together.
- Question 2
- Beloved master, when the master is standing at the door what should the disciple do?
- Question 3
- Beloved master, Ma Veena has deceased, and was just born again with the new name, Ma Prem Videh. She has entered into a new world feeling quite different.
- But I am a little confused. Please would you like to tell me about it?
- Question 4
- Beloved master, I am happier as your sannyasin compared to my life before sannyas. But I don't feel like meditating or praying. Without praying and meditating the changes happen anyway, and I am happy and contented. This seed of being sad has to go.
- Should I force myself to meditate, or should I wait and let this happiness grow, or should I be as I was?
- I am confused. Only you can guide me properly, because I don't trust anyone but you.
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|