The Tantra Vision Vol 1 ~ 04
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|date & time||24 Apr 1977 am|
|location||Buddha Hall, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 27min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1 from Ma Anand Anupam
- Osho, you are everything that I have ever wanted or could ever want. So why is there so much resistance in me towards you?
- Question 2
- I would like to become true, but what is it and how is it? I feel in a devil-circle, in a prison. I would like to come out, but how?
- Question 3
- What do you think about civilization? Are you absolutely against it?
- Question 4
- Osho, I laugh so much at your jokes. I would like to ask one question: Why does a joke create so much laughter?
- Question 5
- It is obvious that you are in love with orange -- but then why don't you yourself wear orange?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|