The Tantra Vision Vol 1 ~ 06
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|date & time||26 Apr 1977 am|
|location||Buddha Hall, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 40min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1 from Ma Prem Pankaja
- I have taken lately to daydreaming about enlightenment -- even more delicious than love and fame.
- Have you any comment to make about daydreaming?
- Question 2 from Jayananda
- You spoke in several recent discourses on the no-problem, the non-existence of our problems.
- Having been brought up in a repressive Catholic family, and having spent twenty-one years in an equally crazy educational system -- are you saying that all the coats of armour, all the conditionings and all the repressions do not exist, can be dropped immediately -- now?
- What about all the imprints left on the brain, on the musculature of the body?
- Question 3
- Do your actions also bring the same proportion of good and bad in the world?
- Question 4
- A question in bad faith -- why do you talk so much against the ego? Isn't the ego also a manifestation of God, a game played by existence?
- Question 5 from Ma ? Arup
- Beloved Osho, please say this to me so I can stop worrying about it -
- "Arup, everything is going absolutely beautifully with you. No matter how much your mind is trying, now it is too late. I have got you safely under my wing and there is no way back. And you are going to be more and more blissful from now on."
- Thank you Osho. I hope it is so, but sometimes I waver.
- Question 6
- What is it exactly that is obstructing my vision from seeing the obvious? I just do not understand what to do and what not to do. When will I be able to hear the sound of silence?
- Question 7 from Rishi
- Osho, do you ever feel at a loss with words?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|