The Tantra Vision Vol 1 ~ 08
|date & time||28 Apr 1977 am|
|location||Buddha Hall, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 44min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1
- I am a frog. I know I'm a frog because I like swimming in murky dark green water and hopping about in slimy mud. And what is honey anyway? If a frog can be in an unpatterned state of being, will it become a bee?
- Question 2 from Anand Tejas
- I am a schoolmaster, a sort of watered-down mixture of priest, politician and scholar -- all that you abhor. Is there any hope for me? Also I am fifty-six -- had I best just live out the rest of this life in patience, and hope for better luck next time?
- Question 3 from Philip Martin
- What role should charity play in the life of a sannyasin?
- Question 4
- During the meditations, my mind still goes five hundred miles per hour. I never experience silence, and whatever witnessing happens is very short, like flashes. Am I wasting my time?
- Question 5
- How can the sex energy be transformed into samadhi?
- Question 6
- Beloved Osho, is 'Osho' going to be like the Coca-Cola advertisement all over the world?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|