The Tantra Vision Vol 2 ~ 04
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|date & time
|4 May 1977 am
|Buddha Hall, Poona
|Available, duration 1h 44min. Quality: good.
|find the PDF of this discourse
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1
- Why am I always interested in married women?
- Question 2 from Sw Anand Kul Bhushan
- Merciful master, it is not making love any more... I feel I am in a temple with you all over. At this moment I'm aware -- which I never was before I met you. Everything is different every time -- for me and the other half. Thanking you is never adequate at that moment. And yet we slip back. How can we take off? How can I take the help of the woman outside to be united with the woman inside me?
- Question 3
- Why are people missing you? Since I took sannyas I can see their stupidity very clearly. Why can't they see it?
- Question 4
- Why has sex been a taboo in all the societies down the ages?
|◄ Previous event
|Next event ►
|◄ Previous in series
|Next in series ►