The Transmission of the Lamp ~ 01
|date & time||26 May 1986 pm|
|location||Punta Del Este, Montevideo, Uruguay|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 23min. Quality: good.|
|video||Available, duration 1h 24min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: Ma Prem Maneesha.
- Question 1
- Beloved Osho,
- With my friend, meditation, I clean the skeletons from the closet.
- With my friend, trust, I enter the dark basement and sweep it clean of ancient dust.
- With my friend, the heart, I open all the windows and allow the fresh breezes in.
- With my friend, awareness, I light candles in every room.
- In the kitchen, my friend, patience, prepares the tea.
- In the garden, I sit with my friend, the master, and wait silently, for I know that the guest will soon be here.
- Osho, when the doorbell rings, will I be there to answer it?
- Question 2
- Beloved Osho, I am constantly criticizing myself and judging other people. This makes me feel divided and tense, and I cannot establish a real contact with people or nature. I want to open my heart and I don't know how to do it.
- Please, could you say something about this?
- Question 3
- Beloved Osho, to me, you house a paradox. You embody the essence both of eternity and of the here and now.
- Around you I feel a sense of something that has always been and will always be, something that I have always known -- although I am not aware of what it is exactly. At the same time, whenever I see you, it is so delightfully new and fresh... as though it were the first time I had seen you. But the first time I actually ever did see you in Poona, I felt as though I had always known you.
- Osho, am I also going crazy?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|Next in series ►|