The Transmission of the Lamp ~ 10
|date & time||31 May 1986 am|
|location||Punta Del Este, Montevideo, Uruguay|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 27min. Quality: good.|
|video||Available, duration 1h 28min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: Ma Prem Maneesha.
- Question 1
- Beloved Osho, to me one of the most tragic falls of man today is his valuing all the wrong things. Somewhere in the collective unconscious there must be some idea of wanting all the most beautiful things of life for free -- and paying hugely for all the unessentials. We worship the words of football players, movie stars and politicians, with no appreciation whatsoever for wisdom.
- This situation is so pitiful: How can one understand the beauty of cosmic payment circling back to the source when we will remain in such poverty?
- Would you please bring light to these blocks that man has agreed upon, buried in the unconscious?
- Question 2 from Arpita
- Beloved Osho, have you suggested that now is the time for me to live out my negative emotions, because in the past I never allowed myself to show them in public? I remember a group experience, years ago, in which one of the exercises was to express, in your own way, any emotion suggested, and I was unable to express anything except anger. Maybe I really didn't even know what such emotions felt like, in a conscious way; I didn't even allow myself to admit that these emotions were there. I am trying to put together the pieces in this puzzle. Am I on the track?
- Question 3
- Beloved Osho, did you have an awareness of your past lives before you were enlightened?
- Question 4
- Beloved Osho, although you were born almost enlightened, when I listen to your stories of your early life, I never get the impression that you saw yourself as a spiritual seeker. Were you looking for enlightenment, or was enlightenment a by-product of an impeccable resolve to never compromise what you felt to be true?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|