The Transmission of the Lamp ~ 41
|date & time||15 Jun 1986 pm|
|location||Punta Del Este, Montevideo, Uruguay|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 20min. Quality: good.|
|video||Available, duration 1h 23min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: Ma Prem Maneesha.
- Question 1
- Beloved Osho, I have always felt a great love from you for John the Baptist. It seems that the man who is regarded as the prophet who heralded the coming of Jesus was of greater stature than Jesus himself. Would you please comment?
- Question 2
- Beloved Osho, years ago a good friend of mine committed suicide. I met her in Poona and she used to tell me things which I never understood -- it was another dimension of the world. Everybody avoided her, they thought she was mad. But she loved me very much. And one day she told me, "There is no reason for me to hang around. Now I have got a message. There is something I have to do through this body. After this I will finish myself." Whatever she described was nothing I have experienced -- I don't know if it was true or not, so I cannot say that she was living in her own imaginary world. But I never saw someone living so sincerely and intensely. She became more and more a nobody.
- Osho, each time when I feel your vast love and understanding pouring on me, I feel sorry for her. She loved and trusted me very much, but I couldn't understand her at all.
- Question 3 from Chetana
- Beloved Osho, when you said that there are no ghosts, it is only man's fear, I thought, "Well, that's that; there are no ghosts. Osho says so."
- I was happy to believe you and put the matter aside, comforted that I knew something for sure. But this is belief. You have told us not to believe blindly. And my experience with ghosts is not connected with fear but with friendliness. I feel I am now in a predicament. I have pulled a nail out of your neem tree. Please help!
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|