The True Sage ~ 10
|date & time||20 Oct 1975 am|
|location||Chuang Tzu Auditorium, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 32min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1
- What is the difference between being passive and flowing with the river?
- Question 2
- Is it lonely up there?
- Question 3
- Do you ever despair of us and your work?
- Question 4 from Somendra
- Recently, sitting before you, I have become bathed in sweat. What is happening?
- Question 5
- Before I know it my watcher turns into my judger. What to do?
- Question 6
- How is it possible that you always and always, without exception, talk about those things I have just thought about or that came into my mind a day or a minute before?
- Question 7
- By the time I see my moods, I am knee-deep in them. Then it is not so much a question of watching, but of riding on the wave until it subsides.
- Question 8
- Osho, I wonder... what is hassidism?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series|