The Wisdom of the Sands Vol 1 ~ 06
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|date & time||26 Feb 1978 am|
|location||Buddha Hall, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 40min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1 from Ma Ananda Shefali
- In love as well as in meditation the moment of dissolving, disappearing, is so tremendously beautiful. Is it possible for a man who is still not egoless, not enlightened, to encounter death consciously and to welcome and enjoy it the same way? You are everywhere. But after we will have died, shall we find ourselves in such a state that it will be possible for us to remain attuned to you whether you are in the body or not? Would you please talk on death?
- Question 2
- Osho, do you ever commit mistakes? And if so, then what is your greatest mistake of life?
- Question 3
- What is love? Why am I so afraid of love? Why does love feel like an unbearable pain?
- Question 4
- Have your Simon Peter, Pauls, etc. already started establishing a church for non-smelling camels?
- Question 5
- When you talk about love, tears immediately start running. Please say something about it.
- Question 6 from Bodhideva
- I'm able to feel the divine breath in a sunset, in a tree, in a bird flying... But I'm incredibly afraid to open myself to human beings, to the concrete people around me. I can accept the divine only beyond the human level. Sometimes I feel it really a problem. Please help me to face this point.
- Question 7 from Sw Swatantra Sarjano
- When a real lion meets a real master, he recognizes him.... And he decides to be defeated and decides to have his ego broken because he knows that this is the path and will lead him to more ease. Now, I'm afraid that it is still my ego deciding for me. Please explain.
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|