The Wisdom of the Sands Vol 1 ~ 08
|date & time||28 Feb 1978 am|
|location||Buddha Hall, Poona|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 49min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1
- Every day you talk about the 'earth' and about the 'sky' -- about the potential and about the ultimate. But what is the 'ladder' in between? What is the process that happens in between? Why do you not talk about the 'ladder'?
- Question 2 from Sambodhi
- Since returning to Poona two weeks ago I feel myself becoming attached to you. Before, I never gave much thought to how long you would remain in your body and now I am wanting you to stay a long time. I am thinking of you in my future as I have with so many of my other attachments. I feel very strongly the desire to be in your physical presence rather than feel you with me in the West. Is this a step a disciple goes through in coming closer to a master, or is something going wrong that I need be aware of?
- Question 3
- You spoke today of love and death and the importance of experiencing love to pass consciously into death. I have never experienced deep love, only superficial attachments. I do not love even myself so how can I love another? I know there is nothing I can do regarding this impasse as there is a season for all things and at the right time what is needed happens. Is there anything more I can do than wait?
- Question 4
- Why is it said that life is stranger than fiction?
- Question 5
- I feel a rapport with your writings -- almost like a contemporary. Surely this feeling will change if I become a sannyasin. Will this change be beneficial?
- Question 6
- I have heard that at the time of giving sannyas to your mother, you had stepped off your chair and touched the feet of your mother. This unique situation has thrilled me. Please quench my desire for knowing some more. Who is greater -- mother or guru?
- Question 7
- It is true that in a very close relationship when one 'plays' the good, understanding, calm and relaxed one, it is only left for the other to be nervous, tense and angry? Please explain.
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|