This This A Thousand Times This ~ 06
|event type||discourse & meditation|
|date & time||1 Jun 1988 pm|
|location||Gautam the Buddha Auditorium, Pune|
|audio||Available, duration 0h 56min. Quality: good.|
Osho leading meditation from 40:00.
Live music after the discourse.
|video||Available, duration 0h 54min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the sutra: Ma Prem Maneesha. Questions are being read by Osho himself.
After discourse Osho leads No-Mind Meditation.
- The sutra
- "In ancient times, there were sixteen bodhisattvas. At the monks' bathtime, following the rule, they had baths. They suddenly experienced realization through the touch of the water. You reverend Zen students, do you understand their words? -- 'We experienced the subtle and clear touch, have attained buddhahood, and still retain it.'
- You will be able to attain this condition after seven times piercing and eight times breaking through."
- Question 1
- Beloved Osho, although I am not even sure what intuition is, I suspect that there is a connection between intuition and Zen. Is that so?
- And if it is, can intuition be triggered through any of the senses, even through thinking?
- Could the "intuitive flash" be a cognitive quantum leap; and enlightenment, a quantum leap of the being?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|