Varanasi Pravachanon (वाराणसी प्रवचनों)
- This series of talks was given in 1968 in different venues in Varanasi, known as Benares in colonial times. Varanasi is the holiest place of mass pilgrimage in the Hindu universe.
- A partial e-book is available at Osho World, apparently featuring the first four talks. Five talks were later published as ch 6-10 of Jeevan Ki Kala (जीवन की कला). See discussion for details re sources and other tidbits.
- time period of Osho's original talks/writings
- Aug 12, 1968 to Aug 14, 1968 : timeline
- number of discourses/chapters
- ≥ 5