Vedanta Seven Steps to Samadhi ~ 13
|date & time||17 Jan 1974 pm|
|location||Palace Hotel (Bikaner House),|
Mount Abu, meditation camp
|audio||Available, duration 1h 15min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1
- Beloved Osho, some mystics have been very introverted and silent. In your own case, you appear to be moving both introvertedly and extrovertedly without any difficulty. Please explain how this is possible.
- Question 2
- Beloved Osho, if one experiences or understands inwardly the deep feeling of becoming as a dry leaf to be moved only by the existence itself, then how can one push oneself to breathe or jump or do anything at all but lie flat on the earth and dissolve?
- Question 3
- Beloved Osho, does returning to the heart center mean becoming more passionate? Is the heart also the source of passion? Can a man who is authentically centered at the heart be called passionate?
- Question 4
- Beloved Osho, did Mulla Nasruddin become enlightened?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|