Vedanta Seven Steps to Samadhi ~ 15
|date & time||18 Jan 1974 pm|
|location||Palace Hotel (Bikaner House),|
Mount Abu, meditation camp
|audio||Available, duration 1h 21min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1
- Beloved Osho, I feel lost in you without reason or direction. Questions and desires fall in confusion before you. Overpowered by senseless faith and love, listlessly I wait, feeling like a fool. Are there differences between blind faith, love and surrender?
- Question 2
- Beloved Osho, if even fifty percent of all persons should become enlightened, does it mean that fifty percent will have to immediately become idiots? The polar opposite theory doesn't seem to give much hope to more than five percent.
- Question 3
- Beloved Osho, does laughter belong to every stage?
- Question 4
- Beloved Osho, can there be moments of effortlessness while a seeker is engaged in the first three stages? Is effort completely lacking in the second four stages? Does there come a point at which both effort and effortlessness must cease?
- Question 5
- Beloved Osho, what is moment-to-moment understanding in relationship?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|