Vig'jan Bhajrav Tantra (Вигьян Бхайрав Тантра) (series)
- An in-depth and practical explanation of the 112 meditation techniques of Shiva, on which the science of Tantra is based. Conveniently arranged according to different senses and chakras, there are step-by-step meditation techniques for every man, woman and child. Techniques include: watching the gap between two breaths; watching one's moods; being aware of oneself as the one who senses; focusing attention on the third eye; making love without a partner. Meditation techniques for every possible facet of day-to-day life and an invaluable companion for every meditator.
- Originally, the books of this series were published in 5 volumes of 16 discourses each, called the The Book of the Secrets, Volume 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5.
- Later they were published as Vigyan Bhairav Tantra, First Series and Vigyan Bhairav Tantra, Second Series (40 discourses each). Both volumes are also available as a boxed set, Vigyan Bhairav Tantra, which includes Vigyan Bhairav Tantra 112-Card Deck to represent the 112 meditations. The boxed set is considered by many to be the classic edition.
- Still later, all 80 discourses were published as a single volume, The Book of Secrets.
- Russian books were published by different publishers. The books in the first table below were translated from Vigyan Bhairav Tantra.
- The following Russian books were translated from The Book of Secrets.
English discourses Весь, 2009-2010 Весь, 2016 The Book of Secrets, Ch.1-80
Oct 1, 1972 to Nov 8, 1973
Kniga tajn, Chast' 1 (Книга тайн, Часть 1), Ch.1-20
Kniga tajn. Nauka o meditacii (Книга тайн. Наука о медитации), Ch.1-80