Vigyan Bhairav Tantra Vol 1 ~ 05
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|date & time||5 Oct 1972 pm|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 49min. Quality: good. Missing a sutra in the beginning (under revision).|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the sutra: unknown (beginning of recording is missing).
- The sutra
- 5. Attention between eyebrows, let mind be before thought. Let form fill with breath essence to the top of the head and there shower as light.
- 6. When in worldly activity, keep attention between two breaths, and so practicing, in a few days be born anew.
- 7. With intangible breath in center of forehead, as this reaches heart at the moment of sleep, have direction over dreams and over death itself.
- 8. With utmost devotion, center on the two junctions of breath and know the knower.
- 9. Lie down as dead. Enraged in wrath, stay so. Or stare without moving an eyelash. Or suck something and become the sucking.
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|