Vigyan Bhairav Tantra Vol 1 ~ 10
|date & time||13 Nov 1972 pm|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 29min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1
- Is self-actualization a basic need?
- Question 2
- Kindly explain contemplation, concentration and meditation.
- Contemplation and concentration are mental processes. How can mental processes help in achieving a state of no-mind?
- Question 3
- Is the development of the navel center exclusively free and separate from the growth of the heart and head centers, or does the navel center develop simultaneously with the growth of the heart and the head? And also, please explain in which way the training and techniques for the navel center will differ from the training and techniques for the development of the heart and head centers.
- Question 4
- Are all enlightened ones navel centered? For example, is Krishnamurti head or navel centered? Was Ramakrishna heart or navel centered?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|