Vigyan Bhairav Tantra Vol 1 ~ 18
|date & time||9 Dec 1972 pm|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 30min. Quality: inferior (under revision).|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1
- You said last night that modern man has become inauthentic in expressing anger, violence, sex, etc. You say that in India students and the younger generation are less violent in their emotional expressions than are Western youth does this mean that Western youth are becoming more authentic in their expressions? Is permissiveness in the expression of sex and anger a growth toward being authentic in emotional expressions?
- Question 2
- According to last night's technique, when anger, violence, sex, etc., arises, one should consider it and then suddenly quit it. But when one does it, one sometimes feels sick and uneasy. What are the reasons for these negative feelings?
- Question 3
- When an impulse is authentic, I am unaware. How can I exercise "stop!"?
- Question 4
- After hearing about so many meditation techniques in Vigyana Bhairava Tantra, I am beginning to feel that the inner door cannot really open by techniques, but that it really depends on things like initiation, the grace of the master, etc. Is that not really the case? And when and how can one become capable of receiving initiation?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|