Vigyan Bhairav Tantra Vol 1 ~ 34
|date & time||23 Feb 1973 pm|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 14min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1
- You said yesterday to be in the love act totally -- to enjoy, to feel the bliss of it, to remain in it, and when the body starts shaking, to be the shaking. Then what are you teaching us -- indulgence?
- Question 2
- How often should one indulge in sex in order to help and not to hinder the meditation process?
- Question 3
- If one experiences kundalini -- the rising of energy up the spinal passage -- does not it deplete one's meditative energies to have orgasm?
- Question 4
- Last night you said that the full act should be slow and unhurried, but you also said that one should not have any control over the sexual act and that one should become total. This confuses me. Please explain these two things.
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|