Vigyan Bhairav Tantra Vol 1 ~ 35
|date & time||24 Feb 1973 pm|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 36min. Quality: inferior. Missing a sutra in the beginning (under revision).|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the sutras: unknown (beginning of recording is missing).
- The sutras
- Oh lotus-eyed one, sweet of touch, when singing, seeing, tasting, be aware you are and discover the ever-living.
- Wherever satisfaction is found, in whatever act, actualize this.
- At the point of sleep, when the sleep has not yet come and the external wakefulness vanishes, at this point being is revealed.
- Illusions deceive, colors circumscribe, even divisibles are indivisible.
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|