Vigyan Bhairav Tantra Vol 1 ~ 38
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|date & time
|27 Feb 1973 pm
|Available, duration 1h 27min. Quality: good.
|find the PDF of this discourse
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1
- In which way does the modernized original mind become identified with the dust of the past knowledge and experience?
- Question 2
- If one begins to feel that life is a psychodrama, then one also feels detached and lonely. Thus, the intensity, sincerity and depth of living is lost. Please suggest what to do in this situation. What then is the right attitude toward life?
- Question 3
- The practice of witnessing makes me quiet, still, and silent, but then the friends around me say that I have become serious. There seems to be some substance in what they say. Please explain how one can grow simultaneously in stillness and playfulness.
- Question 4
- You said that acceptance transforms but why is it that when I accept my senses and desires I feel that I have become animal-like instead of transformed?
|◄ Previous event
|Next event ►
|◄ Previous in series
|Next in series ►