Vigyan Bhairav Tantra Vol 2 ~ 04
|date & time||28 Mar 1973 pm|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 27min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1
- In reference to your statement that tantra is a love technique, please explain why modern man and woman have become incapable of love.
- Question 2
- You said last night that the periphery is always changing, whereas the innermost center is eternally unmoving. To realize the center is it necessary that the peripheral movement must cease? Can that be? How and when?
- Question 3
- Man being as he is, is it not difficult for him to dissolve change through change, sex through sex, etcetera, without attachments and with their consequent anxiety and disappointment?
- Question 4
- Tantra says do not struggle or swim, but let go and float in the river of life. But experience shows that the modern city life of speed and heavy technology creates constant tensions and exertions physically and mentally. What will be tantra's attitude about it? Is it not good to avoid unnecessary exertions?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|