Vigyan Bhairav Tantra Vol 2 ~ 10
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|date & time
|23 May 1973 pm
|Available, duration 1h 23min. Quality: good.
|find the PDF of this discourse
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1
- Last night you said that by changing the outer, the inner remains unchanged, untransformed. But is it not true that the right food, right labour, right sleep, right actions and behaviors are also important factors for inner transformation? Isn't it a mistake to ignore the outer completely?
- Question 2
- Isn't it true that all meditation techniques are really doings which lead the seeker to his being?
- Question 3
- You said last night that the more the mind grows, the more we know that the nature of the mind is confusion. But isn't it true that this growth of the mind also leads to clarity?
- Question 4
- We very often feel that we create our own sufferings. In spite of this, why do we continue creating them? And when and how does one stop creating one's own suffering?
|◄ Previous event
|Next event ►
|◄ Previous in series
|Next in series ►