Vigyan Bhairav Tantra Vol 2 ~ 11
|date & time||24 May 1973 pm|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 32min. Quality: not good, hardly intelligible. Missing a sutra in the beginning (under revision).|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the sutras: unknown (beginning of recording is missing).
- The sutras
- In rain during a black night enter that blackness as the form of forms.
- When a moonless rainy night is not present, close eyes and find blackness before you.
- Opening eyes, see blackness. So faults disappear forever.
- Wherever your attention alights, at this very point, experience.
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|