Vigyan Bhairav Tantra Vol 2 ~ 16
|date & time||31 May 1973 pm|
|audio||Available, duration 1h 20min. Quality: good.|
|online text||find the PDF of this discourse|
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1
- In meditation, when the 'I' drops temporarily and an emptiness is created within, after it a frustration is felt when that emptiness is not filled by the entry of the unknown. How can one learn to live with that emptiness?
- Question 2
- You have talked about transformation and mutation of man's mind, of man's unconscious into superconscious, and you have said that spirituality is an existential experimentation. But last night you said that the ego is a false entity and it has no substance and reality to it. Then does it mean that the whole spiritual experimentation is an existential transformation of the ego which is non-existential?
- Question 3
- If the ego is unreal, then does it not mean that the unconscious mind, the accumulation of memories in the brain cells, and the process of transformation that is the subject matter of spirituality, is also unreal, a dream process?
- Question 4
- How can one know that the spiritual search in which one is involved is not an ego-trip, but is an authentic religious search?
|◄ Previous event||Next event ►|
|◄ Previous in series||Next in series ►|