Vigyan Bhairav Tantra Vol 2 ~ 18
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|date & time
|29 Jun 1973 pm
|Available, duration 1h 27min. Quality: good.
|find the PDF of this discourse
- Reader of the questions: n/a; questions are being read by Osho himself.
- Question 1
- Techniques are shortcuts, revolutions, but are not these against Tao, swabhav, the nature?
- Question 2
- In the natural course, after millions of years and lives, one will be enlightened. But we might have already passed through millions of years and lives and yet are not enlightened. Why?
- Question 3
- You say that millions of lives and millions of years of natural evolution can be avoided through reaching total awareness and total freedom can it not be argued that karma, with its natural forces of cause and effect, should not be interfered with by any shortcuts, or is it also the way of divinity to bring such a possibility within the reach of the evolving world, the evolving soul?
- Question 4
- Sometimes I feel in a state of non-doing, very passive, but may awareness of what is happening around me seems less. In fact, I feel detached from things around me. This somehow means false passivity, as I imagine on-doing should be synonymous with increased awareness. Can you please define this state?
|◄ Previous event
|Next event ►
|◄ Previous in series
|Next in series ►